Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Learning Curve

18th Ches, 1360 DR (5042 OC)

I have conferred with Midnight, (indeed, another of Lucille's lovelies,) about the intricacies of leading a dual life and she has been kind enough to grace me with a few pointers. I'm certain that the few golds I have graced her with had no small effect on her willingness. One lesson I have learned is the precaution of making stops along the way to a destination in order to throw any possible agents off my trail. Under Middie's advice I have been practicing what she terms a "tavern crawl" of sorts, moving from one pub to another, having a drink or two at each and changing in only the darkest or most crowded and boisterous areas. Indeed, crowds make excellent changing rooms for this purpose as one is more easily lost in the writhing mass of bodies. The things one can learn in life if one simply seeks out the correct tutors are simply amazing.

No comments: